Watercolor Artist Linda Dailey will lead a two-hour workshop where beginners can learn new techniques and seasoned painters can ‘brush up’ on their skills while interacting with friends new and old.
Saturday, June 23rd | 8:30 – 11a
$50 per person
Supply list to bring:
– No 8 Round Brush; natural hair, synthetic or a blend
– 1″ flat brush
– A Prang set of pan watercolor OR any tube paints you have and a plastic palette.
– All other supplies will be supplied by Atlantic No. 5
– Hands-on Instruction in watercolor art
– Full Brunch with coffee bar
11:00a: Program concludes
Location: Atlantic No. 5, 605 W. Main St.
If you are interested in this workshop sign-up here.
We are hosting a variety of Workshops this summer and we’d love for you to join us. Workshops are added every month, please check back regularly